Friday, December 4, 2009

Does anyone own a capital one credit card? If so do you know if I can get an instant credit limit ex

How long will it take for my credit card limit to increase if I were to ask and be approved.



Does anyone own a capital one credit card? If so do you know if I can get an instant credit limit extension on



I have capitol one and they rely strictly on your credit. I have had my cards for about 3-4 years and have never been approved. The last time i tired, i was told that my cards could not get a limit increase upon request. If i was eligible, they would let me know.



Does anyone own a capital one credit card? If so do you know if I can get an instant credit limit extension onopera mobile opera theater



If you ask to have your limit increased it should increase within the month.



Call customer service and ask them.
Call and ask.
yes,i have 2 of these,u should call the 1-800 number on the back of the card,and follow the automated telephone oper.,till u reach the option u want,the''ll tell you whether u qualify for the increase or not!good luck!
I assume its all the same for most major credit card companies, but with CHASE, I called them and requested a higher credit line so I could buy a 1300 dollar bowflex.... 10 minutes later... I paid with the credit card with my new limit.



A credit extention will be granted if you have made all your payments on time and just how much you want. If you only make 15,000 a year, they won't give you a 20,000 limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation