Thursday, December 10, 2009

My horse is a Morab, she has a morgan body...... I am trying to get extension out of her, how far wi

also, will i be able to jump her? i really love to jump but is she built to jump is the question



My horse is a Morab, she has a morgan body...... I am trying to get extension out of her, how far will i get?oper



My guess is that you are talking about lengthening stride, not actually extended walk, trot, and canter, since a true extended gait is an intermediate dressage movement, and a lengthening is a simple exercises that any horse can do. Without seeing her individual conformation, this information is impossible to give. It is likely that she will be able to lengthen stride as well as jump, as both Morgans and Arabians are very capable of doing both, depending on how they are built.



My horse is a Morab, she has a morgan body...... I am trying to get extension out of her, how far will i get?hollywood theater opera theater



morab sounds like a good jumper noy like pro but a good athletic horse as long as you keep him/her in shape.
She should be good getting an extended trot since some people use Morgans for dressage and such. And I don't see why she couldn't be a jumper. Gaited horses are really the only type horse who have trouble jumping because of their low hind ends.
Morgans, Morabs and Arabians all do very well in dressage and can jump. Just give it a try and see how far you go.



Judi Daly



Author of "Trail Training for the Horse and Rider" and "Trail Horse Adventures and Advice"



Sign up for my free e-newsletter.



www.trailtrainingforthehorseandrider.c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation