Friday, December 4, 2009

My brother asked me to e-mail him two mp3s. He wants me to change their extension from .mp3 to .doc.

Where do I have to go? And how do I do this? Please help me this is urgent. Thank you.



My brother asked me to e-mail him two mp3s. He wants me to change their extension from .mp3 to .doc. Help?ballet theater



open windows explorer



click tools.. folder options..



view tab..



uncheck "hide extensions for known file types"



click ok



browse to where your mp3s are..



right click the one you want to send.. rename



send.mp3 change to send.doc



now email them



My brother asked me to e-mail him two mp3s. He wants me to change their extension from .mp3 to .doc. Help?chicago theater opera theater



Why the heck do you want to change Mp3 to Doc?



You are aware that they are totally diffrent because .Doc is Documment and Mp3 is Music which are totally unrelated..



If your brother wants the songs badly upload them to a file storage server and have your bro download them from his computer:



Store them here and give him the link to downalod hen done: http://www.filexoom.com/?id=8962



Can you provide more details on what he plans to do with the music? Example: For an Ipod, Windows Media, QuickTime, Zune, Webpage...
assuming that you're running windows. Locate the mp3 files, use the right mouse button and click them, select rename. Select the mp3 portion of the filename and change it to .doc.
he obviously has a problem the other end receiving files with the extension .mp3 (like a firewall or something stopping them at his work?)



Anyway to get around that you just rename them and sent. Right click on the file, and change it from 'song.mp3 to song.doc' or any other file name so long as you tell him. Then you send, he changes back to .mp3 and files are received.. its that simple!
zip them up then email.



right click on the file and select compress and email.



easy this.
You cannot do that. They are two different types of programs.



E

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation