Thursday, December 10, 2009

When a voice comes over the PA at work asking somebody to dial a certain extension, do you quickly d

and then say "oh, sorry... i thought you said my name"...



When a voice comes over the PA at work asking somebody to dial a certain extension, do you quickly dial it?opera ticket



I used to call other co-workers at innappropriate times in the office and pretend to be a client.



It was funny to me.... . .. and frustrating for them.



*Professionalism is my pretend middle name*



When a voice comes over the PA at work asking somebody to dial a certain extension, do you quickly dial it?pacific theater opera theaterHey thanks typeset. Report It


no, but I was very, very tempted ;)
Sounds fun.... and like something I would do.... but I am still a student.....
Depends on whos doing the paging.
lol sounds like a good idea when i get a job....im still a student
No, but I will from now on.



Something that is also fun, is to pick up the department phones at places like Walmart, and make an announcement about a sale. It's great fun, especially during Christmas!
Look at me!



I have a rotary dial.



R-O-T-A-R-Y D-I-A-L



I can't do that "extension dial" thinggy!
" Toys pick up on line 5-0, please " !!



The greatest job I ever had was working



retail and answering phones !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation