Friday, December 4, 2009

Who can help me to file my 2005 tax return for which i have received an extension?

a qualified accountant.



Who can help me to file my 2005 tax return for which i have received an extension?globe theater



Turbo Tax



Who can help me to file my 2005 tax return for which i have received an extension?oper opera theater



If you really mean file, then all you need to do is fill it out and send it to the address on the form.



If you mean help you prepare the form, then see an accountant.
What kind of help do you need? I have worked as a tax preparer for years, and I would be glad to help you, but I need some more specifics. For starters, I would recommend that you buy a copy of TurboTax 2005. That's the program that I use to do my own personal tax returns. It will guide you step-by-step, but you may need to have some tax know-how in order to do it correctly. List some more specific details, and I might can help you. Let me know if you are taking your standard deduction or if you are itemizing, if you have a W-2 income form or a 1099, etc.
A tax accountant?
If you really want to file your tax return properly, you should seek out a qualified CPA to do it for you. I saved a tremendous amount of money using a CPA, after doing my own return, I owed 400 dollars, with the CPA, I not only had money to pay the CPA, but received a refund of 300 dollars. Since that time, I have always used a Certified Public Accountant to do my tax returns. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation