Friday, December 4, 2009

Extensions? Fake or real looking?

My hairs long but i wish it was alot longer and ive been thinking about clip in extensions but everytime i see a certain girls i can always tell when they have extensions in! seriously everytime if i say something theyll reply yep its fake extensions. I'm not a fake person so im just worried they'll look fake. What do u guys think just keep your real hair or get fake extension? what do u think looks best?



Extensions? Fake or real looking?city opera



I think real is best. Extensions can look good if it's NOT obvious that it's fake.



Buy extensions that are made out of REAL hair.



Also, it'd be kinda weird how your hair went from long to longer overnight



;)



Extensions? Fake or real looking?performing shows opera theater



just buy real hair clip-ins.



they're not cheap but thet're better then haveing fake ones.
My cousins always were extensions you would never notice but buy real hair be cause you can dye them to your hair
i say just let your hair grow..



people always ask me if my hair is real because it is so long and straight [i straighten it out]



and i hate it when people ask me is that your real hair...



and i reply yes it's been this long since 4th grade [i'm in 8th]



course some people don't believe me but oh well i know my hair is real....



but if you do get extensions make sure it's real hair not the fake kind, getting a weave looks more real
Trim your hair regularly (every 4 weeks). It grows back faster when it has a clean start... and stronger. =)
fake fake fake. just grow your hair lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation