Friday, December 4, 2009

Filed I-130 and I-485 for a relative and recd receipts. His I-94 expires in 3 mths. Sh'd I file

What sort of petition have you filed? Some of them have very extended periods before they become valid for use. Petitions for brothers take a minimum of 11 years before they are valid. If you filed for a minor son or parent, that would be a different matter.



Filed I-130 and I-485 for a relative and recd receipts. His I-94 expires in 3 mths. Sh'd I file B2 extension?opera.com



You can file for a B2 extension, but it is not necessary and may not be terribly useful. During the pendency of an application for adjustment, the applicant is generally authorized to remain in the United States and is ordinarily not considered ``illegally'' or ``unlawfully'' within this country. FAM states person is not "unlawfully present" during the entire period of the pendency of the application if s/he has properly filed an application for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident, even if the application is subsequently denied or abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation