Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I open a file in Adobe that was saved as the wrong file extension?

A compnay sent us PDF files that they accidently named with the decimal point at the end of the file. So when we received the files, the computer is looking to open a .D07 file (december 07). I tried to rename the file, but it didnt change the type of file it was according to my machine. Any way of opening this? I dont want to deal with this client anymore.



How can I open a file in Adobe that was saved as the wrong file extension?violin



If renaming the file with a PDF extension did not fix it, then they did more that mistype the name. They actually saved it in the wrong format. Play around and see if you can open it with any other programs (word, excel, notepad, mspaint, etc). If not, then you will have to ask them to send a corrected copy of the file.



How can I open a file in Adobe that was saved as the wrong file extension?chinese theater opera theater



Right click on the icon, then open with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation