Thursday, December 10, 2009

How come some of my questions got in voting so quick even I put them in extension??

I see some questions last for months



How come some of my questions got in voting so quick even I put them in extension??greek theater



The maximum amount of time that a question can stay open is 14 days (if you click on Extend Expiration while it's still open). If you see questions that are older than that, that means those questions are in voting or resolved. All of them are archived on the site so you can search for answers without having to ask the same old questions over again.



That's definitely not quick, though. It's always best to choose a best answer yourself as soon as you get one, or delete the question and reask it if there are no suitable answers.



If you were talking about the voting period for a question, that's set at seven days, but some questions can end up in tiebreaker mode for months if no one votes on them.



How come some of my questions got in voting so quick even I put them in extension??performing arts show opera theater



I've wondered the same thing. I can't really explain that.
You better ask the people from Yahoo! Answers about this. They can tell you why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation