Friday, December 4, 2009

Hair extensions?

okay, i plan on askign for hair extensions. at first i asked for these clip in hair extensions- they cost around 60 dollars, and you clip them in every morning, wash them every 6 days and they last about three months... well, this girl my mom works with says she can APPLY hair extensions for only 25. but they would be pernament... i also have naturally curly fine hair,and ive been looking online, and the hair extension people brag about having 'thin' extensions. do they mean texture or what? and what type would i be able to get, because i couldent get naturally straight extensions, but if they ARE fine and curly, i will have to put up with all my hairs high matienince of straightening it even more. and plus, no offense to her, but the ladys not exactly middle class. or at least i dont think. but she might be good and it might be a good deal..should i go to her to put them in? if i do, what extensions type can i get for my hair(with reasonable price)? or should i get the clip-ons? help.



Hair extensions?home theater



Alright so first off I would highly suggest getting the clip in extensions from experience. I had extensions sown into my hair last year and they looked nice for a while and they are very fun but then it just gets tiring keeping up with it. Another thing, it is not good to wash your hair everyday because its bad for the extension hair, but you can if you want. Since you have curly hair it might be hard to match a hair texture if you want it the same. They do have really nice "wavy" extensions that could match your hair because if you get straight extensions you would have to straighten your hair all the time and that's not good for it.



I don't know about the whole "permanent" extensions, I've never heard of it. For some good advice I would suggest definitely using the clip in extensions, or have them sown in if you don't want to have to take them out. I personally used clip ins after getting my extensions out and they were great! I could wash my hair comfortably without worrying of messing up my extensions and its better and you can do all of the same stuff like curling and all that. And the big plus of taking them out whenever you want is nice...I hope this helps!! let me know if you have questions



Hair extensions?comedy club opera theaterI have dark brown 15" hair extensions if you want them. $35 for a full head, and i'll get you a free bottle of glue and two packs of deep conditioning, plus a few extra pieces. let me know if you are interested! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation