Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to combine my sketch up work with the photoshop, what kind of file extension i have to use?

if you want to pass a file that you are working on to someone that is multi-layyered it would be saved .psd it the picture is done then there is no reason to send it .psd flaten it and send it as .gif or jpg



.jpg is my favorite



I want to combine my sketch up work with the photoshop, what kind of file extension i have to use?performing arts show



let the sketch up work be in *.jpeg and then after combining use the *.psd extension



I want to combine my sketch up work with the photoshop, what kind of file extension i have to use?opera cd opera theater



Depends...



Photoshop will read MANY file extensions, to include PSD, JPEG, GIF Etc....



Go to adobe.com and look for the specifics on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation