Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it possible to seperate my lcd screen from my laptop and have a 4-5 feet extension between the 2

i want to seperate my lcd screen from my laptop but still keeping it connected and fully operational.



Is it possible to seperate my lcd screen from my laptop and have a 4-5 feet extension between the 2 ?theater seating



What you want actually is a desktop and a lcd monitor, get a set when you come across a good deal.



http://www.dealone.com



Is it possible to seperate my lcd screen from my laptop and have a 4-5 feet extension between the 2 ?lyric opera opera theater



It can be done, but it is completely impractical and would be very, very difficult.



When it comes right down to it, the only thing between the two is a hinge and a bunch of wires. Take it apart, remove the hinge, extend the wires. There is no "kit" or "option" to make this happen, so I hope you have some soldering skills.



Wouldn't it be much simpler to get a LCD monitor for a couple of hundred bucks and plug that into the external monitor port on your laptop?



You could even get a wireless USB keyboard and achieve pretty much the same thing.



It's probably more fun to rip it apart though, and have a big bunch of wires hanging out the back. It would be sort of a frankenstein looking thing.



Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation