Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I burn mpeg movie clips onto a disc so I can watch them on my DVD player, what file extensio

get a burner niro or roxio are just two



How can I burn mpeg movie clips onto a disc so I can watch them on my DVD player, what file extension do I usehollywood theater



use cucusoft to convert the files to DVD format and then burn them.



How can I burn mpeg movie clips onto a disc so I can watch them on my DVD player, what file extension do I useopera.com opera theater



Use nero 7 %26amp; go to make own dvd option then its up to you if you want to set chapters etc job done
Hi



converting MPG to DVD takes a while and a little practice but try burning a copy of the film in Nero using ISO setting and try it on your player most modern DVD players will cope with MPG no prob.



If it won't you will need to try some of the softare already recomended
I use 'roxio CD and DVD creator 6' and go through the DVD builder section..works for me every time.



But there are plenty of decent programs out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation