Friday, December 4, 2009

I have very think hair. Do you think it would be too cheesy to put an extension in my hair for my we

You know, where you pull your hair back and it attaches on. Has anybody else done this for their wedding? Did it look too fake?



I have very think hair. Do you think it would be too cheesy to put an extension in my hair for my wedding?performing arts show



If the color is a good match for you hair it will look lovely.



I recommend that my clients get a good quality fall and practice with it before the big day. It is a very easy to do hairstyle that is also easy to take down. It will hold up better and longer than a set and you won't have to put loads of goop in your hair or fuss with it if your hair tends to be tempermental.



Congratulations and may your wedding and marriage be blessed!



I have very think hair. Do you think it would be too cheesy to put an extension in my hair for my wedding?opera cd opera theater



Not at all, my friend faced the same problem, her hair always looked so flat. She got extension for her her wedding, and her hair looked beautiful. She still uses extensions today, she just fell in love with them.



Trust me you can't even tell.
No, it will not be too cheesy. Regular people and actresses do it all the time for special occasions. Look Fantabulous for your wedding, chickie!!!
You'd be surprised how often thisis done for weddings.



I wouldn't choose to go waist length. And if anyone would ask about your hair, tell them you found a r-e-a-l-l-y good hairdresser.
I did it when I got married. Make sure that you go to a good hairdresser's and that the color is the proper one and there will be no problem. On the contrary the result will be amazing...
Go to a professional for hair extensions - they can be done to look amazing and natural, but they will be expensive. My hair is also thin, but I have a lot of it. I grew it really long for my wedding day so that it could be worn up - or in any style my hair stylist wanted to do. It worked out quite well! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation