Friday, December 4, 2009

Does it bug you when you call a place and they give you the # for the extension instead of connectin

really grinds my gears.



Does it bug you when you call a place and they give you the # for the extension instead of connecting you?opera songs



it's worse when they know damn well the person isn't in or at their desk and they just connect you to voice mail.



dammit, i said i need to SPEAK to someone.



Does it bug you when you call a place and they give you the # for the extension instead of connecting you?secure browser opera theater



YES!!! You think you'll be on there for 5 min....and your on there for 45 min.
Yea I hate that sh t. those dirty rotten billi bastar s.
ya really I need your portrait and can you call me in yahoo mess ( roman_man 78 )
I suck at my job I never say whether a person is here or not just goes straight to voice mail. I also put people on hold and forget about them then I hang up on them so they can't yell at me be glad u don't have to call my office.
Honestly, never happens to me...I must have a sexy voice, woohoo! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation